What should I do in Da Nang at night? You can take a walk, go to eateries in proximity to the sea to enjoy the cool ambiance, or go to skyscrapers to admire the beautiful cityscape. Visiting the crowded night markets to browse for souvenirs and discover more about the locals’ food and culture.
Let’s take a look at five famous markets in Da Nang City with Sala Danang Beach Hotel.
Son Tra Night Market:
Tourists are attracted by the variety of items sold here. Especially if you visit Son Tra night market on the weekend, you can enjoy the scene of Dragon Bridge splitting water completely and comfortably.
- Address: Ly Nam De Street intersects with Mai Hac De
- Time: 18:00 – 24:00 daily, admission fee is free.
Helio Night Market:
Helio night market, “food paradise”, is a destination for foodies because of a series of stalls selling famous specialties of Da Nang people.
- Address: 2/9 Street, Hai Chau, Da Nang
- Time: 17:00 – 22:30 daily, admission fee is free.
Le Duan Night Market:
Although not as wide and diverse as the two names mentioned above, Le Duan night market still has its own attraction because this place is a “mecca” for shopping for clothes with a variety of styles, genres and especially low prices. very affordable price.
- Address: Kiet 144 Le Duan, Thach Thang ward, Hai Chau district, Da Nang
- Hours of Operation: 19:00 – 23:00 daily, admission is free.
𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋
36 – 38 Lam Hoanh Street, Son Tra District, Danang, Vietnam
Booking Center | Tổng đài đặt phòng: 19006406
Hotel phone: 0236 365 8555